EDIT: Seriously forgot that I did not get the n’vive lotion this month (it was in Feb’s bag) but a TARTE LIP PAINT instead which I am in love with and is in my work makeup stash that’s why I got confused!
My ipsy March bag
wasn’t too exciting was pretty okay. Ignore the nvive lotion because I really received a Tarte lip paint.
This month’s bag design was everyone’s favorite. It’s a blush fold over clutch with plenty of room to carry your essentials in.
1. Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush – I love the color of this brush! It is a little denser than I would like but still gets the job done.
2. Dirty Little Secret Blush – I wasn’t sure if the color will show up on my medium skin but it did and even better is it lasted all day. Gave my face a nice healthy color. I love that this is a matte blush! My second favorite item in this bag!
3. City Color Photo Chic Dark Spot Corrector – so this is a salmon colored concealer and it has a perfumey scent which isn’t bad but I just didn’t like. The formula also caught on to my dry patches and the color itself doesn’t work with my complexion. 😟
4. N’vive Lotion – I don’t really care for this. Mistake!
4. Tarte lip paint in Delish – I love love love this product! It quickly dries and set to a matte finish that is so light you won’t feel it. Major plus is it doesn’t dry my lips! This is the star in this month’s bag.
5. Neogen Milk to Foam Coconut Milk Cleanser – This face wash is supposed to be gentle on your skin. I’ve been using it for about a week now and haven’t had a breakout yet, so there.