It’s Ipsy unboxing time!! My April bag came earlier than usual which was a pleasant surprise! I always get it towards the last half of the month.
The theme for the month is sideshow which basically means accepting our little quirks and individuality because that’s what makes us unique. The bag is designed like a ticket you get from carnivals. All pictures I’ve seen show it as this bold red but it was more muted down which I prefer. I don’t plan on keeping this bag though since it’s not really my style.
So I received 5 items- 3 make-up, 1 nail polish, 1 skincare! Yes!!
1. Skin&Co Truffle Therapy face toner – this toner smells good and is alcohol free so I love it!! Happy with this item. I use it in the morning to help prep my skin for the day!
2. Hikari cream pigment in Hiney Dew – you can double this as a pretty highlighter. Sadly, my toddler got ahold of this and proceeded to making herself into a “sparkly unicorn” 🦄.
3. Meg twin nail in Lovey Dovey – this is like getting two items, right? I love both colors, a cool blue gray and a nice nude. I almost got the essence nail polish in Jeans On but remembered I was getting this.
4. OFRA blush in Rendezvous – this was my requested item for the month. Everybody else was asking for that Lisa Frank brush but not me. But seriously, I asked to get this one because of the retail value. Glad I ended up liking the color.
5. Colourpop creme gel liner in DLTA – I already have this in Swerve (black) from another ipsy bag months ago. DLTA is dark navy blue which is nice subtle way to add a pop of color to your waterline.