Hi! This is my second Birchbox and so far, I am liking this subscription but if I keep receiving such tiny samples, I think I will eventually cancel.
This month, I chose the regular box again so every item was a surprise. Birchbox gives you 2 other options, one is where you pick a guaranteed item and the other is a curated box where they show you all the items included.
Here are the stuff they picked for me:
1. R+co Death Valley Dry Shampoo – yes! I love dry shampoos and in need of one actually. I tried the Oscar Balandi (?) from my Allure box but didn’t like it so I’m excited to start using this one. My fave so far is Klorane (also from Allure beauty box). Comment: okay, this product has a grandma scent. Now that may be your thing but it is too much for me. It sprays clear so I’ll be using it but I won’t buy a full size.
2. Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – this exfoliating cleanser is pretty good. Can be used 3-5 times a week. I prefer this over Dr. Brandt.
3. MAC False Lashes Mascara – this is so tiny! I read reviews and it is not looking good for this item.
4. Manna Kadar Glo shimmer lotion – this illuminator can be added to your foundation or be worn alone for a nice glow.
5. Marcelle Lumi Power 3 in 1 moisturizer – this is a day cream, night cream and eye cream but the sample is so tiny I will probably use up in 3-4 uses. Bummer!