Hello butterflies! I have today the Bless Box to show you! This is curated by Sazan who is a lifestyle blogger. I do not follow her blog but I thought the previous boxes were nice so I decided to give it a swing.
The box is obviously bigger than my $10 subscriptions.
Let’s see the items:
1. Soap & Glory Hand Food moisturizing lotion – this isn’t the best in moisturizing but the smell makes up for it, I really like it!
2. The Body Shop body butter in Honeymania – I’ve never used their body butter before but the reviews are good so I look forward to using this once my tub of Aveeno runs out. I love the smell of this, so light and clean!
3. Differin Gel acne treatment – so this was previously only available by prescription. I heard this can dry your skin and in turn peel so I’m a little hesitant to try especially sunny season is here.
4. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner – I love facial toners and mists but this one smelled so old lady 👵🏼. I thought I will love this but a big NOPE.
5. Go Smile teeth whitening gel – I’ve seen this product a million times but never bought one. Nice to get a sample to try.
6. DP Hue hair oil – this claims to be a hydrating oil that won’t weigh down your hair. I hope that’s true. I am in love with what Verb Ghost Oil (from ipsy) does for my hair and I’m hoping this one will give me similar results.
7. Portland Bee Balm in Oregon Mint – it’s a lip balm, what else can I say? Lol!
8. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Lovebug – this color was supposed to be “so Spring” but it’s this dark mahogany that reads more brown on me… ugh!
9. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Jinxie – I don’t know if the product just got smushed together during shipping or it shrunk but it sure was not perfect when I received it. I pressed it back down as best as I could. Anyway, this is a shimmery gold shadow.
10. Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil – it has a spoolie!
11. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pencil – gel waterproof eyeliner!!
12. Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond Bar – this is a repeat item and I do like it!
They also sent postcards and a sticker sheet but I wouldn’t count it as a legit item because… they are cards. They were more like something extra they threw in and said it is $15 worth. Yeah right. If it was designed better like Etsy artist type of stuff, sure, but it wasn’t.
Anyway, here’s a swatch of the colourpop items:
My thoughts: I was underwhelmed. I had higher hopes and the products didn’t really impress me given this is on the pricier category at $30 a box plus shipping. I requested to cancel but it looks like I might get May’s box. Oh well!